Sunday Morning Service
We welcome everyone to join us for worship in person at Sunday Mornings at 8:30 am. We will continue live streaming worship online at Living Waters Ministries Facebook page at the same time. Below is our guidelines for worshipping in person.
Any questions, contact the church office.
Sunday, April 10th — Palm Sunday
- 8:30 AM Wilmot UMC
Thursday, April 14th — Maundy Thursday
- 7:00 PM Service—play “The Twelve” at Salem UMC, 25130 85th St., Salem
- 6:00 PM Soup Supper / 7:15 PM Worship at Calvary UCC, 1511 Wilmot Ave, Twin Lakes
Friday, April 15th — Good Friday
- 7:00 PM Circuit 14 Service at Bristol UMC, 8014 199th Ave (Hwy 45), Bristol
- 7:00 PM– Service at Messiah Lutheran ELCA , 8720 368th Ave, Twin Lakes WI
Sunday, April 17th — Easter
- 8:30 AM Service Wilmot UMC
- 9:30 AM Potluck Brunch
- 6:30 AM Sunrise Service—Calvary UCC followed by coffee hour / 10:15 am worship
Guidelines for Sanctuary Worship
The following guidelines list needed precautions to take when worshiping together. For the safety of all in attendance, please follow these guidelines.
- Face masks are required. (Masks will be available if you forget your mask.)
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required.
- Worshipers should remain at least one pew apart during the service which will be marked where you can sit.
- There will be no hugging or handshaking.
- The offering plate will be left at the entrances to the sanctuary, to put your offering in on your way in or out of the church.
- We will not sing during the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at various places in the church for your use.
- The restroom will be open for hand washing if necessary, but we ask that you use your bathroom at home before you come to church. (Exceptions can be made as necessary)
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home and enjoy the service on Facebook.
- The Sanctuary doors will be left open for maximum air circulation. The curtain will be open and the fans will be going to promote air circulation.
- These guidelines will be subject to change as the circumstances change.
Our Ad Council would like to suggest that if you have not yet received your COVID-19 vaccination, that you consider doing so for the protection of everyone.